• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention Natsanth...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Do you have any overall pictures of your garden?

Random question I know, but I would love to see how it is set up (need ideas!)

Thank you :)

Do you have any overall pictures of your garden?

Random question I know, but I would love to see how it is set up (need ideas!)

Thank you :)

Hmm i did have, but its changed since then and its due to change again soon, as were attaching runs to playhouse/sheds now as the bunny figures have risen into groups of 5 :lol:

I have one shed and one playhouse side by side. I then have my 7x4x2 run down one side of garden. A lavender lodge at side of fence and my 7x2x2 hutches at the side of that. Then infront of kitchen window i have the Guinea pigs hutches 6x2x2 :D

Our garden is basically one long garden 36foot by around 10foot :D

Im lucky in that its bunny proof so buns are mostly free range :D

youve seen mine! lol

ETA - oops too tired for some reason i thought nat was asking to see gardens lol!!1

Last edited:
Hmm i did have, but its changed since then and its due to change again soon, as were attaching runs to playhouse/sheds now as the bunny figures have risen into groups of 5 :lol:

I have one shed and one playhouse side by side. I then have my 7x4x2 run down one side of garden. A lavender lodge at side of fence and my 7x2x2 hutches at the side of that. Then infront of kitchen window i have the Guinea pigs hutches 6x2x2 :D

Our garden is basically one long garden 36foot by around 10foot :D

Im lucky in that its bunny proof so buns are mostly free range :D

Wow, that sounds amazing! Lucky you and lucky buns :)

The Guinea Pig hutches arent shown but are a double, just shy of 6x2x2 :)

We aim to make the Garden look like a Garden this year :lol:

Last edited:
Back