• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxbow Western Timothy Hay in Bulk... anyone know a decent place to order from online?

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
As the title says... :D

As we currently have 8 buns (including fosters) its costing me a fortune buying the different hays for them. I do like to give them a variety of hays, and recently have been buying the Excel herbage, which is around £4 per 1kg.

For xmas, some of the foster buns had some Oxbow Western Timothy Hay and they absolutely adored it!!! Theyre the most pickiest buns ever :shock:

Im looking to order a large amount... as the small bags cost a fortune to keep buying and once all the buns have had some the bag is gone :(

Currently looking at the hay experts... which is basically £50 for 11.3kg :) Is this good?? And has anyone ever bought this from here before?? xXx

I usually alternate between Oxbow and these guys:

http://www.willowwarren.co.uk/

I get the Oxbow through my vet although recently ive found a farm locally that has some gorgeous bales or meadow hay with timothy in which they love just the same so have not bought any the last couple of months!

Last edited:
oOo thanks Leanne :) Looks good... prices are quite good too :) They do a free sample pack too ;) Shall order one for my babies to try!! xXx

Back