• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby gates

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Do any of you have baby gates to stop buns escaping? i want to put one on Miffy and Vinnies room as im planning on letting them have the whole room instead of shutting them in there pen

I used to have one in my Kitchen when I used it for exercising or had a house bun living in there. Some buns can fit through the bars though :roll:.

Yeah mine have free range in the bunny room the whole time so I have a baby gate to stop them getting out while I'm not there. This is the gate I have

DSC00042-1.jpg

My buns can't jump over

I have baby gates on my rooms but I have added plywood to them with cable ties to stop them chewing or escaping. I think it looks quite tidy :)

Toys R us, it's great as unlike some there is no bar along the bottom to trip over!

Ive got the same one :wave:

I have it at the bottom of the stairs incase I have any naughty buns come to stay! Downstairs is bunnyproof but upstairs there are plenty of wires to attack!

Back