• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biggest rabbit hutch ever on ebay???

My mil wants to get my kids this! Shes keeping her eye on it. Role on when they fly the nest :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock::shock: its huge and only a £1 :shock: can't beleive he made it out of salvaged wood :shock:

Isn't Herne Bay near where all that wood got washed ashore from that ship that sunk in 2008? Looks rather nice but don't think it would fit in my garden :roll:

ohhh woow that is bunny haven, i have a bunny summer house thats 12 ft by 12 ft. i wish id live closer id have that wipped up in seconds add to the collection :)

That is worth watching!

Would be nice Jill, but it's actually right on the Kent Coast and in all seriousness my van wouldn't manage that in one go. Don't know that even I with my DIY abilities would be able to dismantle it either.

Would be nice Jill, but it's actually right on the Kent Coast and in all seriousness my van wouldn't manage that in one go. Don't know that even I with my DIY abilities would be able to dismantle it either.

Oh I dunno Helen...you are a whizz with the tools! ;)

Back