• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

i thought of that but theres one on here i would like if she's still available when the times right and the bunny would have to travel up to me :love:

Could you go get the bunny and start the bonding there? That's what I did and it worked really well! Stopped me worrying so much cos Lucy and Abi really knew what they were doing!

Which bunny do you have your eye on?

;) we aim to please ;)

It is often easier if you are willing to take your bun to the rescue as you should be able to tell there and then if it is a definite no/love at first sight or "looks promising". We kept gregory with twombly for an hour or so even though it was a very easy bonding but he'd had a long journey & was hungry bless him :) We had a slightly more tricky foursome bonding last weekend with some humping and chasing so kept them together until we were sure that it was a "looks promising" & had to take one of the potentials out because he was upsetting the mix. The advantage of taking the bun to the rescue is if the first pairing doesn't work then you can try with another bun like we did.

If not you may have a local rescue who, even if you didn't get a rescue bun from them wouldn, with a donation, help you with the bonding.

;) we aim to please ;)

It is often easier if you are willing to take your bun to the rescue as you should be able to tell there and then if it is a definite no/love at first sight or "looks promising". We kept gregory with twombly for an hour or so even though it was a very easy bonding but he'd had a long journey & was hungry bless him :) We had a slightly more tricky foursome bonding last weekend with some humping and chasing so kept them together until we were sure that it was a "looks promising" & had to take one of the potentials out because he was upsetting the mix. The advantage of taking the bun to the rescue is if the first pairing doesn't work then you can try with another bun like we did.

If not you may have a local rescue who, even if you didn't get a rescue bun from them wouldn, with a donation, help you with the bonding.

Agh - imagine if it hadn't worked out - I could have ended up with a Kung Fu Panda! Rosie is pretty cute too ;)

I would help you! :wave:

Have done a few for people from here and about 6 different lots of my own buns! :D

Back