PDA

View Full Version : Gregory Compston = Hawkeye!

Carol and Gregory
02-01-2009, 08:23 PM
So, while I've been off I've been trying to get Gretel to be a little tamer - sitting on the floor and getting her used to the fact that I do not want to eat her.

Every treat that comes with a noserub has to be shared with hubby Gregory!

Anyway, he was busy munching some Readigrass in their pen and Gretel came for a noserub so thought a little piece of papaya would be nice for her....

No sooner had I reached towards the tub and Gregory was out like a shot and sitting on my head! Can't believe how quickly I was spotted! :lol:

Boudicca
02-01-2009, 08:30 PM
:lol: :lol: you can't fool bunnies when it comes to treats!! It's nice to see Mr handsome has made it back in your siggy :D Do you give them the dried papaya or fresh pieces?

~ Cat ~
02-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Lola has eyes in her bum!

Carol and Gregory
02-01-2009, 08:33 PM
:lol: :lol: you can't fool bunnies when it comes to treats!! It's nice to see Mr handsome has made it back in your siggy :D Do you give them the dried papaya or fresh pieces?

Just the dried stuff from The Hay Experts - with pineapple as well. I'd say it's his fave, but then anything edible is his fave! Those tubs seem to last for absolutely ages!

As for the sig - I just wish I had a decent pic of them both! He is handsome though, even if I (the proud parent!) do say so myself!

Carol and Gregory
02-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Lola has eyes in her bum!

:lol::lol::lol:

Just wait til Lucy arrives! You won't know what's hit you!

bunlover
02-01-2009, 08:37 PM
bunnys know these things xx

ecudc
02-01-2009, 09:01 PM
ah the sound of the treat tin.......it's like the sound of the domino pizza man ringing the doorbell :)