• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gregory Compston = Hawkeye!

So, while I've been off I've been trying to get Gretel to be a little tamer - sitting on the floor and getting her used to the fact that I do not want to eat her.

Every treat that comes with a noserub has to be shared with hubby Gregory!

Anyway, he was busy munching some Readigrass in their pen and Gretel came for a noserub so thought a little piece of papaya would be nice for her....

No sooner had I reached towards the tub and Gregory was out like a shot and sitting on my head! Can't believe how quickly I was spotted! :lol:

:lol: :lol: you can't fool bunnies when it comes to treats!! It's nice to see Mr handsome has made it back in your siggy :D Do you give them the dried papaya or fresh pieces?

:lol: :lol: you can't fool bunnies when it comes to treats!! It's nice to see Mr handsome has made it back in your siggy :D Do you give them the dried papaya or fresh pieces?

Just the dried stuff from The Hay Experts - with pineapple as well. I'd say it's his fave, but then anything edible is his fave! Those tubs seem to last for absolutely ages!

As for the sig - I just wish I had a decent pic of them both! He is handsome though, even if I (the proud parent!) do say so myself!

ah the sound of the treat tin.......it's like the sound of the domino pizza man ringing the doorbell :)

Back