• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding ....

janice

Wise Old Thumper
After the Christmas break I am back to my weekend routine. Therefore tonight in Twickenham I am bonding Joseph and Lola. Lola is an ARC bunny and Joseph is a bun who belongs to one of our volunteers who is recently bereaved.

They are both REWS. Joseph is an upeared, whilst Lola is a lionhead lop.

11lirmu.jpg

Jane - Joseph is one of your favourites. a gorgeous big REW

All Lola's are gorgeous and yours certainly is!

Joseph is a big handsome dude as well! :love:

****shreaks with excitement*****

What a gorgeous couple they make. I do hope that Lola falls in love with this lovely fella.:love::love::love:

Lola and Joseph have not long kicked off but seem to be settling.

I have not long started off Poppy and Gavin. Poppy is a black up eared medium sized female and Gavin is a gorgeous little lionhead.

Hi - this is Poppy's mum here. I'm so pleased to see Poppy and Gavin's first meeting looks to be going ok so far - I was very nervous as Poppy and her last husbunny fell out :( .

Janice, I hope you have a quiet night with all the bunnies :) . I'll catch up again in the morning :wave: .

All the buns are currently doing a play hard to get position. There is still a little bit of thumping going on however no fighting.

so whilst it is going slowly I feel reasonably positive about this all.

Oh, I really hope they all settle down and start to love each other soon. :( Poppy's cage is all clean and ready for them both to come home to :D

Back