• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

willow palace at P@H

unalakey

Mama Doe
Has anyone seen the new hutch at Pets at home 'Willow Palace', i really like it:D What do people think of it for the price 195.00?

Last edited:
I seen it to day and thot it was really good! Quite expensive at 195 as the run isnt really big!
If it came down in price i would get it and add another run onto it for extra room!!!

It is nice tho:D:D

Yeah the run is not massive was thinking of getting it for my two boy piggies, wish it would come down in price though:)

i think its fab, but would need another run for rabbits as its not big enough for 24/7. But overnight would be great. As everyone else has said, it is expensive and i prob wouldn't pay that much for it. Would rather get a custom built one for that price!

I love the hutch. They had it in P@H in Farnham. There's a second hand one on ebay at the moment - even second hand they are asking £150 for it!
(It's in Herne Bay, Kent if you're interested)

I bought this hutch for my rabbit on Saturday from PAH took me the rest of the weekend to put it all together lol. He loves his new hutch but he hasnt gone down the run yet bless him he's never had a ramp before think he's building up the courage :)

ive seen them at my local p@h but bit pricey. mind u my oh started to build one and its costing is mounting plus not as quick as when building ur own.

the p@h id def attach a different/bigger run

I'm looking to extend the run soon make it longer but he does run around the garden during the day as well.

DSC_0010_01.jpg

Willow Palace hutch!

I just bought this hutch today and it looks realy gd! I didnt think it was that expensive, i have the thistle hall hutch too and it was about £145, without a run. I think its a good buy but as a general hutch outside it may have its problems. The one thing i'd think would b a problem is tht there are no waterproof hutch covers for it coz of its shape :? bt ma rabbits are living in a garden hut jst now with their other hutch inside, so we wer thinking of attaching the willow palace to the hut and letting them come outside during the day. Which i think would be ideal for summer and winter. so it would b good for that reason for anyone else who has rabbits living in a hut.
lol long msg :D:rabbit2:

Last edited:
A shed wouldn't fit neatly under that window and by the door there though would it :) I think sheds are great for the right circumstances but something like this provides a reasonable amount of space without taking over the entire garden.

I've not seen one of these before - what size is it out of interest - both overall and the size of the inside part?

Looks really nice, though the run door looks tiny, how would you manage to get in clean the run?

Id never be able to put something like that together lol.

Very expensive also, but new just out always is.

I think it's a good hutch to advertise for new bunny owners but personally it'd be too small for my lot.
It's very pretty though :)

Back