• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

amber needs some get well vibes/ bk from the vets

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
amber my continental giant is at the vets at 6.30 :cry::cry: her back legs keep giving out, she keep going over onto her side and struggling to get up,she,s only about 2 years old, im terrified of what the vet will say:cry::cry::cry:

please can she has some vibes:cry::cry:

Last edited:
I hope SO much that poor Amber is going to be okay. She is SUCH a lovely, beautiful girlie. :cry: :cry: Sending MASSES of extra-strong vibes to her. You know where I am. :cry: x

(((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))

Awwww sending loads of vibes and your vet can make her better:D. Thinking of you as I know how much she means to you:D

ive seen the vet and he,s given her a thourough examination and cant find anything abnormal with her spine or back legs, ive got to panacure her and he,s concerned at her weightloss:cry: he said for a giant she,s extremely underweight:? even tho she eats like a horse:shock: she,s also got to have a course of baytril as he could hear a slight crackle on her lungs, so it looks like my beautiful girlie is alot more poorlier than i first thought,:cry::cry: ive got to take her back in 10 days and then if she continues to have episodes of loss of use in her back legs, they will do xrays and tests:cry:
my poor girl i just hope she can come through this:cry::cry:

Oh, poor Amber. :cry: :cry: I will keep sending loads and loads of vibes her way. TONS of noserubs to the gorgeous girlie. xxxxx :( :(

Oh bless her that's awful Caroline, sending her loads of get well vibes & a big cuddle xxxx Get well soon Amber xxxx

Awwwww poor girl :cry:
Some anti-inflammatories may help her aswell as the Panacur and Baytril.
I am sure your Vet mentioned it but Amber's partner will need Panacuring too as if it were to be EC then it is transmitted in the Buns wee.

More get well vibes on the way for Amber

Back