• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else have a "licky" bunny?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks!

Lola loves her fusses but as soon as you fuss her she starts furiously licking you. If I am sat on the PC chair she will lick my ankles, and as soon as she gets near my daughters boyfriend she has to lick him. She loves to lick feet and seems obsessed with licking!

It is lovely (but ticklish) and I wondered if this is good behaviour or should I try and stop it?

Its not a problem, I am just curious about it as she seems obsessed with licking things especially bare skin - fetish bunny ha!

Fudge does this too!!! She cant be near you without licking :lol:
Its deffo a sign she likes (or loves) you. Fudge will only lick me and my bf and wont lick my sis, mum or dad :lol:

:D Charlie does this especially when you've been giving him love then stop - it's like he's trying to return the favour. I love his little warm pink tongue on me. :love:

Bubbles is a very licky bun. She isn't too keen on being fussed and would much rather be grooming everybody and everything in sight instead. I think it's very endearing. :love::love:

Out of my four, two are very licky - one's an occasional licker! :lol: Barney's licking is something he seems to do mostly for meeee. :love: He loves it when we have cuddling in the hallway, as I can lie down fasting him and he licks all my forehead, especially my eyebrows. But he also likes to lick my neck when I'm carrying him. Amber is much the same, but she'll lick anyone... :lol: She prefers hair, too.. Sometimes think it's 'cos she's a lionhead cross, so long strands of hair seem 'normal' to her. When Bella first came here, she used to sort of lick my hand if I stroked her nose first.. but she's done this less & less recently.

Bella is a complete licky bunny. but she'll only lick me and my bf.

and anybody wearing a dressing gown :D

Lola licks anyone - she aint fussy!

If its anything furry like a dressing gown - she licks it then BITES!!! OUCH!

Its a funny feeling aint it - but I am glad its a good sign - :D

Our Dizzy was a licky bunny ... sadly he's now at RB :cry: I do get groomed by Ant occasionally now, but only when I'm wearing jeans :lol: :lol: x

Both of my buns are occasional lickers, but they only seem to lick my pants ;) They only seem to lick me too, probably because I'm the one that feeds them and gives them the most love. They have to be nice to me :lol:

Yep we've got a few licky bunnies too! Noah in particular loves to lick you, especially if you're grooming him. Jemima loves to lick the furry cushions we have on the sofa :shock::shock: I think she thinks they're bunnies!!!

I love it when the bunnies lick me - I think it's a sign they love us :love::love:

Back