• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home bargain toys. pics overload

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
After seeing the thread about P@H's bargain toys they have at the minute. I picked some up on my visit for straw and woodchippings.

I am rather impressed. I bought the guinea pig and the rabbit selections

S5001042.jpg

S5001043.jpg

The guinea pig selection, un packed
S5001057.jpg
un packed rabbit

I was a little disappointed with this one
S5001044.jpg

1 cos of the glue (which I didn't use) 2 cos the colours came off in my hands
S5001045.jpg

But Sophie liked it

S5001050.jpg
Can you see me mummy!!

She couldn't wait for the feeder ball to be filled up!
S5001049.jpg

And another winner
S5001056.jpg

Plenty of binkies so well worth their money. Happy owner, happy bunny

Anyway that is what Sophie thought of it all, off to see what Charlie and Autumn think of them!

Those bite and roll balls are a pain to glue together, and yeh the dye comes away real easy. But they are good.

Those pacs are fab, is it just a sale or permanant thing? might try and get down and get mine some :D

My mum bought that wooden thing for the buns, and i thought it was quite tricky to put together! Plus, like you mentioned, i had all the colours of the rainbow on my hands!

They also have a pack of 4 or 5 willow toys for a fiver!
I was in there today to get my snugglesafe!:D
Im going back tomorow to get the willow toy pack! I got 3 packs of rabbit ones and split them between my buns :D:D

I put a little of the supa fruiti mix in the treat ball for Fudge and she loves it! She is so good at it now :D:D:D

I didnt get the Guinea pig one because of the rope ball!!! i didnt know if they were any good?

I thought there were five in each!! OH came in so I had to hide them :oops::oops: Ill get a pic in a min.

Im a bit disappointed as my P@H didn't have the willow ones, and Sophie loves to chew

Last edited:
S5001059.jpg
oh are all these for us!

S5001063.jpg
nom nom!

S5001069.jpg
nom nom nom this is good!

S5001061.jpg
wheres it gone Charlie??

S5001065.jpg
this one has no food in!

S5001064.jpg
neither does this one!

S5001067.jpg
oh my head hurts, where is the one with the food!!

hiya do u know wether this is any p@h or just a local one near u? id love to go and get my buns sum2nite

those roll n chew things are annoying, all the colours came off on Magic :lol:
I will def. be going to PAH to get some :D

i bough this pack. well one pack each for thumper and holly.

i have had the coloured wooden things before for the chinchillas so had already masered them and i didnt even use glue lol

will go back and get some more fore future use:D

:Dgreat, im trying 2 persuade the OH 2 drive me 2 P@h b4 they shut, he's scrubbing a big hutch with a wire brush tho so maybe i should just wait a while lol..............he has also just put a new roof on it..............we actually got something of freecycle!!! never seem 2 be the lucky ones but we got given 2 5 foot dbl hutches last week, altho 1 of them was pretty much unsalvageable the other is great! (off topic i kno but do you think it would be ok 2 keep 2 lops in it with a 5 ft run attatched? there both female btw!)

I went to P@H this afternoon and ended up spending a fortune! I wasnt even going to P@H i was going to the big Boots next door and ended up buying loads!!

I bought:
2 x willow packs - £10
a snugglesafe heat pad - £18.59
2 x Johnsons clean and safe disinfectant 2 for £5
Carrotys natural treats £1.95
Medium P@H hay for litter trays - £2.93
Natural Herbs Plus treat - £3.42
4 x Boutique 'Gossip Galore' Edible Book 2 Pack - £0.97 each
And 30l bag of woodpellet cat litter - £8.60

So i ended up spending £54.37 :shock::shock:
But my bunnies love me and thats all that matters! I think they like spending my Xmas money :lol::lol::lol:

mine go mad for the carrotys, they were in the christmas stockings they were selling before christmas

I didnt get the stockings but i wish i did :(:(
I use the carrotys to train fudge as they are really easy to brake into little bits! She now comes to me when i say come see and she stand on her back feet when i say up!!:love::love:

So will they toy pack only be out for a limited time coz if so am going to get a few more! they are a great bargin :D:D

They are great :D, did you not get the long wooden green chew in with the rabbit pack :shock:. I got it in my 4 xx

Back