• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 3 boys

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Shall I give it a go or not? I feel sorry for eclipse being on his own but m not allowed to get him a friend nor bring him inside. He is rather dominant and so is jazz so I'm not really sure. What would you do?

Are they all neutered? And do you have somewhere totally neutral to put them and time to supervise?

I personally wouldn’t attempt it but I couldn’t even bond a boy and girl :oops:

I cant offer advise really as I had someone bond my buns, 2 of which are boys and 1 female. They bonded very well though.

I would like to know as i am going to try bond my 2 boys but feel sorry for Gizmo being on his own and would like to bond all 3 if possible?????

Mine are all neutered and im going to give it a shot! I think you should to as its nice to have a friend for your bunny and 2 is even better :lol::lol:

Give it a go but ensure your neutral space is not too large a space - more space = chasing and bum biting. I limit the space initially and then increase it as the bonding progresses.

Good luck.

Can you afford to house and care for 3 single bunnies? If the answer is no then given the potential failure rate of bonding 3 males I personally wouldn't attempt it as you may inadvertantly split up your existing pair.

I'm just going to leave it for now, I could afford it but the main reason for potentially bonding all 3 was so eclipse has a friend or 2.

Back