• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for our Darling Fliss

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Our gorgeous girl has lost the use of her left front paw :( We knew it was going to happen as her spine is twisting an awful lot and it has been getting worse and worse :cry: Today she cannot use that leg and with her back legs crossed under her, and the spine twisting it's all become too much for her :cry::cry:

We tried her in her cage this morning but she is unable to use it :( We have her in her carrier in a hooded cat bed which she loves, but we don't know if she is going to accept this change or not :cry:

We had thought of putting her in Speedy's bed but it's too big for her as she can't get around at all now :cry: She is trying to but she is just rolling :cry:

She has been stressed today so her little head has been going from side to side like mad :cry: She has calmed down now but her head is still twitching, and we know it's not just stress or the fact that she is blind - we know it has something to do with the nerves in her spine :cry:

If Fliss won't accept this change to her body or her environment then there is nothing else we can do :cry: She has been such a brave girl and has fought to have a good life since she joined us in September 2006 - we love her so very, very much :love:

We really and truly don't want to lose her, but we know it's down to her now :cry: A vet couldn't help either as there is nothing can be done for her spine. She is not in any pain or discomfort - thank goodness for that.

Please, please send all the vibes you can to her - she means the world to us and we just want her to be happy :love: If she can accept this big change in her then we would be so very happy - but we understand as well if she can't :cry:

We love you Fliss, keep fighting if you can baby girl :love:

Some piccies of our baby girl :love:

Hopefully by seeing the pictures you can concentrate on sending the vibes or reiki to her :love::love:

071006002.jpg
[/IMG]
fliss300906018.jpg
[/IMG]
fliss021006011.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh Fliss. What a gorgeous girl you are. Sending lots of vibes and noserubs from us here x x x

awwww Fliss ...... :cry:

Aunty Angie and all the bunnies with me are sending buckets amd buckets of vibes for you ...... Aunty Tracey will send some too when i tell her how much you need them ..

You are such a special little girl ...and i didnt realise you had been with Jay and John so long ... it doesnt seem two mins since we saved from being lugged about by that young child and pushed around in a pram like a doll .:(

we all love you little Fliss ... be brave a bit more .. :wave:

oh Jay, i really hope Fliss can get used to this way of life, poor little girly, sending lots of vibes her way xx

I am sending millions of vibes to this very special little girl, I have contacted Jane for her to send her some of her Reiki vibes too, I am saying extra special prayers for her and hope that she can come through this.

I know you will be doing everything possible for her, my thoughts are with you both Jay and John xx

Sending tonnes of vibes and hopew she accepts the change. Thinking of you both and sending hugs:D

I am so sorry Jay to read about Fliss. I remember her so well and I hope that she adjusts to this latest hurdle for her. She is a very couragious bunny. Thinking of you bothxxx

come on little fliss please stay strong. i still remember her soft fur and sweet little face and didn't think it possible but she looks even more beautiful than i remember. sending loads and loads of vibes and all my love xxxxx

traceyxx

Back