• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow evening, I shall be bonding...

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
...Nick and Miffy!!!!!!!!!!!

She's coming home early, I'm so happy for him! :D:D:D

I need to ask a favour of anyone nearby if poss please. Does anyone have a spare indoor cage I can use to bond them in please? I will bond them in the bathroom over the weekend, and then move them into the NIC until springtime.

d7aA4MVvutWE42l8rOhq16UfFT4dt2.gif

Oh thats fantastic news, Im so Happy for Nick, and you, its not easy watching a depressed bunny.

hows your sister?'s little boy taken it?

He's fine, she says the novelty wore off a few weeks ago, and she has been looking after Miffy and spending time with her, but she says Miffy is craving rabbit company.

Should work out ok, I just hope they bond ok!

I am so happy Nick is getting a lady friend and I hope his depression lifts soon. Please let us know how he gets on and would love to see some pics.

Thanks guys!

Cage sorted (thank you again Steph!), it's all set up in the kitchen ready for tomorrow. I'll be over in Bournville collecting Miffy tomorrow, I'm so excited! :D

Back