• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Preloved again

tickles

Mama Doe
:evil: just seen an advert free 1 male rabbit and 1 female guinea pig living together in hutch :evil: sadly i donthave any room why do people not read up on animals first x

I've banned myself from looking at Preloved - there are so many adverts for bunnies free with completely inadequate sized hutches, people with older, bonded buns offering them either together or separately, baby/ v. young rabbits advertised as breeding pairs etc. Makes me despair at the ignorance, greed and stupidity of some people.

I saw 2 on adtrader the other day,whole set up being sold for a quid but need collecting before 5th jan as they are moving house.....I just wonder what will happen if they don't get a home before then.:(

I got Basil and Herbie from preloved, they were living in a tiny hutch, and Basil (bunny) hadn't been out of it for a year:evil: He had dental problems and a weepy eye.

Is there anyone can contact the owner and point them in the direction of the rehoming section?

I was norty - twice! - and so I'm not allowed to lok on sites like Preloved/FreeAds/etc. anymore. :oops:

It's heartbreaking, though. I got my Hazel bunny after seeing an ad stating someone had a 'holland lop' (which she is far too big to be) who was pregnany (which really made me angry, to sell/get rid of a pregnant animal) and recommended she'd be 'ideal for breeding'. :shock: On Jan 14th her and her one surviving baby daughter shall have lived here a whole year.

Back