• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Bunnies!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
The people who had cookie n treacle for the past year have made them soo chubby, they filled up their whole bowl with muesli everyday, even though my mum told them not too :(

They had a 6 foot run 24 hours a day, so never restricted on space, however, the ammount of food they got just completly over rided the ammount of exercise they got.

They now get two tablespoons of pellets a day and unlimited hay. They are going for their VHD booster at 3:30 and i am HOPING, they will have lose some weight.

send - non -fat-vibes please!!! lol!

Currently treacle is 4.1 kg, and cookie is...*gulp* 4.5 kg!

hopefully within the past 5 weeks they have lost some weight...

heres hoping!!

Gosh that is big for those 2. I thought mine were big at 3.5kg for the outdoor 2!

sending lots of weight loss vibes!

Last edited:
Gosh that is big for those 2. I thought mine were big at 3.5kg for the outdoor 2!

well, Treacle is jellys daughter...Jelly is the perfect weight according to the vet at 2.4kg.:shock:

In treacles defence, for someunknown reason she is ALOT longer than jelly, she seems much bigger naturally, but she is also very plump.

i put their pellets in a treat ball, they get a different exercise type toy everday to keep them active, so short of putting them on a treadmill, i dont know what else to do lol

Back