• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Took me Ages !! - All My Bunnies :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
011-1-2.jpg

Picture1242-1.jpg

MeandafewBuns593-1-2.jpg

MeandafewBuns376-1.jpg

005-7-2.jpg

012-3.jpg

MeandafewBuns434-1.jpg

Picture2215-1.jpg

MeandafewBuns411-1.jpg

MeandafewBuns053-1.jpg

Picture1964-1.jpg

015-2-2.jpg

Picture2706-2.jpg

019-1-2.jpg

Picture2227-1.jpg

010-3.jpg

MeandafewBuns220-1.jpg

MeandafewBuns453-1.jpg

002-4-2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Jane your bunnies are simply GORGEOUS!

They are very lucky to have a mummy like you...they all look so happy :)

xxx

Brilliant! I can put faces to ALL names now, there were a few I didn't recognise.

Each and everyBun beautiful :love::love:

Aww they are all very lovely and cuddly :love:. Nice to see them all :). Are you keeping the pet shop 5 or rehoming them :). xx

they're all bootiful :D you must live in a bunny castle!!where do you keep them all!?!?!?

think we have established your soft spots for rexes and rew :lol: oooooooooooooooo they are ooooo so shnuggly, must admit fred oooooo i say very handsome :love:

Wowsers Jane thats brilliant!.....theyre all gorgeous but I do have a few favourites and of the ones I've not seen before Harry and Fred are particularly cute!

You have two bunnies with the same names as my dogs.

And wheeeeeee! Eddie's in close proximity to it, but not actually in his pot. :lol:

Am I counting right Jane? Is that 46 in total now :shock:;) Are you going to keep petshop 5 or are you rehoming them?

Back