• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stressed making a decision on new Hutches U/D Decision made!!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Wanting a double or a triple hutch, good quality, around 6x2x2.

Cant decide xx

Last edited:
Me too - need to decide who to bond with who, how to split my new shed up and add runs, who to keep in big hutches etc.
so stressful isn't it!
I have a while to decide yet as we are having the garden paved first.

I was getting stressed exactly the same until my o/h reminded me his dad is ace with wood and he is going to build me a 7 foot double hutch with built in insulation! All i have to do it pay for the wood!!! :love:

I was getting stressed exactly the same until my o/h reminded me his dad is ace with wood and he is going to build me a 7 foot double hutch with built in insulation! All i have to do it pay for the wood!!! :love:

Lucky you.

My OH's grandad built our last 7x2x2 double.

Darent ask again, all it cost was a bottle of Whisky!

Lucky you.

My OH's grandad built our last 7x2x2 double.

Darent ask again, all it cost was a bottle of Whisky!

you could ask him to do the same again and maybe offer to pay for the materials?he'd probably say no anyway! surely worth a try...

you could ask him to do the same again and maybe offer to pay for the materials?he'd probably say no anyway! surely worth a try...

We are planning on asking, but i want them sooner rather than later...if you get my drift :lol:

Yep,

SDC10695.jpg

:D

Think i'll join ya club if you don't mind :lol::lol: i'm doing the same just don't no where to start to be honest :roll: we have a peice of land that is nothing but mud which we are converting for the rabbit (s) ;) shall we grass it, shall we pave it shall we do 1/2 & 1/2 all so confusing & stressful :?

Decision made!

Ordering a triple hutch, even though we only need a double, from Dawsons Animal Housing.

Same as Lynne's (Holidayhutchs) thanks Lynne!!!!!

Decision made!

Ordering a triple hutch, even though we only need a double, from Dawsons Animal Housing.

Same as Lynne's (Holidayhutchs) thanks Lynne!!!!!

You are welcome:) Dont forget to whip John's backside either like I said. He'll be at the Bradford Excel Show too Nat if you want to go see him there

Back