• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Camp Nibble in Leeds is AMAZING! UD My buns are on the website now too!

Just wanted to sing the praises of Camp Nibble in leeds - if you ever need bunny boarding in the Leeds area I can highly recommend it!

Gregory and Gretel went last night and were so well looked after in a fantastic indoor cage! They didn't want to go home - Gregory came out for a cuddle then got back in and stamped his feet! I had to drag them both out!

Hello Hannah if you're reading! :wave:
Go on, make a post!

www.campnibble.com

Last edited:
That sounds wonderful ;) i'll keep it to me favorites in case i go on me holidays, its great especially recommendations ;) its only down the road aswell 10 min drive ;)

Yeah it was dead easy to find, just straight off the ring road - I want to go on holiday just as an excuse for G and G to go back there!

Sounds wonderful - pity it is so far from me as I'll be looking for somewhere to board 4 outdoor bunnies come next May when I go on honeymoon! Failing that it means leaving them to the mercy of my 20 year old son who doesn't mind feeding and watering but won't scoop the poop :roll:

now I come to think of it, i had trouble catching Sorrel when i went to pick her up from camp nibble - I thought she was just being a moo but maybe she was saying she wanted to stay!

It is lovely there, I wish I still lived in leeds so I could continue to use them :)

We use Camp Nibble too when we go on holiday and Hannah and Steve are lovely people. They invited us over for advice and opinions when they set up and we didn't hesitate to then book our own pets in with them.
Being a boarding place ourselves it's hard finding somewhere we trust to look after our own pets and even though it was over an hour away, there was nowhere in Sheffield or nearer that I would trusted or felt clean enough and experienced enough so the journey was more than worth it.

We use Camp Nibble too when we go on holiday and Hannah and Steve are lovely people. They invited us over for advice and opinions when they set up and we didn't hesitate to then book our own pets in with them.
Being a boarding place ourselves it's hard finding somewhere we trust to look after our own pets and even though it was over an hour away, there was nowhere in Sheffield or nearer that I would trusted or felt clean enough and experienced enough so the journey was more than worth it.

That's great, and of course you would be my second choice (only due to being a bit further away!) if they were fully booked!

Sounds wonderful - pity it is so far from me as I'll be looking for somewhere to board 4 outdoor bunnies come next May when I go on honeymoon! Failing that it means leaving them to the mercy of my 20 year old son who doesn't mind feeding and watering but won't scoop the poop :roll:

Theres a place called The Bunnery near us hun, Jo who runs it is excellent with the buns, sounds a bit like camp nibble as ronnie didnt want to come home :lol: xXx

Theres a place called The Bunnery near us hun, Jo who runs it is excellent with the buns, sounds a bit like camp nibble as ronnie didnt want to come home :lol: xXx

Aww bless! The Bunnery is just as cute a name as camp nibble too!

I would have been offended if Gregory hadn't given me a lovely snuggle before deciding he wanted to stay!

Thats really good to know, just goes to show if your willing to travel that far they must be good ;) I'll definately be using them if i go away :love:

Back