• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my boy

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Black Jack will no longer be mine after tomorrow. I've watched him from the day he was born, he's grown into a fine young boy. He's cuddly but fiesty :)

011.jpg

004.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

bunsxmaspics005.jpg

I will miss him and wish him all the best :D:love:

Ohhh he has found a home at alst, yeayyyyy.

Aww feisty like his sister, they look alike also lol.

Good luck with your new home Blackjack :wave:

Oh dear God, I love feisty black bunnies, especialy since 2 of my 3 are at the bridge. Wish it was me getting him. Congrats to the lucky new mummy he is :love:

Oh dear God, I love feisty black bunnies, especialy since 2 of my 3 are at the bridge. Wish it was me getting him. Congrats to the lucky new mummy he is :love:

Want his sister Betty, shes a feisty madam ;):lol:

I'm happy but kinda sad, he's gonna have a great life though :D

Good news..

Who is having him?? Could it be animal Ry?;)

Nope!

Black Jack went to his new home yesterday. He was so well behaved while he was waiting for his new mummy to collect him :love: I miss him, he has been such a sweet little bun, he kept licking me yesterday :love: I'm glad he found someone who has time for him though

Hello! :wave:

I've just seen this thread. Black jack is doing fine, he's currently flopped over chilling in his cage after eating ALL his greens! He is very cuddly. Lillian, you are more than welcome to visit him anytime! I will send you some pics of him in his new home.. no doubt he misses you too!! :)

Back