• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know where i can get help bonding Ronnie and Lola - CANNOCK area.

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hmm as the title says...

Today we took the christmas tree down in the lounge so we had more room to bond. I borrowed the carpet cleaner from a friend and cleaned the carpet, so neither bunnies smells were on it.

I have just put them together for the first time :roll:

They literally put their heads together, then started running round like mad, fur was flying everywhere and Ronnie was locked onto Lolas side with his mouth!!! Hes pulled such a big clump of fur out where he wouldnt let her go its down to the skin :( :(

I did bond Lottie and George, but it feels different this time. Im so attached to Ronnie, i just cant seem to... let go and let them get on with the bonding :(:?

I know a lady in Cannock does bonding for £90, just wondering if anyone else knows of anyone in the localish area who does it also :)

xXx

Sorry I don't know anyone who would bond just to say sorry it didn't go well. I know how you feel.

I know, its awful :( :( I remember feeling like this with Lottie and George, in the end i just had to leave them be :oops::?

We will hopefully have the £90 towards the end of Jan, its my brothers 21st birthday next week and we're putting £150 in his card, otherwise they could be bonded next week :lol::lol:

xXx

I'm not promising that I can make it work, but if you'd make a reasonable donation to Fat Fluffs I'll have a go for you! :) x

I'm not promising that I can make it work, but if you'd make a reasonable donation to Fat Fluffs I'll have a go for you! :) x

Thats very kind of you Abi :) Where about are you tho hun?? Theyre both giants... would that be an issue :? xXx

I'm in Oldbury, Junction 2 of M5. I'll give everything a go once! One day I'll reclaim my garage for the car rather than endless bunnies!! x

I'm in Oldbury, Junction 2 of M5. I'll give everything a go once! One day I'll reclaim my garage for the car rather than endless bunnies!! x

:lol::lol::lol: I know the feeling, i cant wait to get my lounge back hun!!! Thats the Toys r Us junction isnt it :)

I'll definately consider it chick... what would happen if they got hurt tho :oops::oops: Im so paranoid... i think its me whos not making it work tbh :?

Have you bonded many buns before?? Naughty buns too... :lol: xXx

:lol::lol::lol: I know the feeling, i cant wait to get my lounge back hun!!! Thats the Toys r Us junction isnt it :)

I'll definately consider it chick... what would happen if they got hurt tho :oops::oops: Im so paranoid... i think its me whos not making it work tbh :?

Have you bonded many buns before?? Naughty buns too... :lol: xXx

Have PM'd you x

Think this is now sorted, so fingers crossed everyone! :lol: xXx Thanks ever so much Abi xXx

Back