• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
These are just some pictures I got last week :)

All of my recent photo threads of been of my rats and your probably all sick of seeing them :oops: So I thought what with this being a rabbit forum I will post my bunnies today :lol:

Scarlett

DSC03054.jpg

Trip

DSC03006.jpg

DSC03001.jpg

Buu

DSC03075.jpg

DSC03134.jpg

And Beau, I think I have posted these before but he wasn't posing for photos and I don't want to leave him out :oops:

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

Last edited:
:love: Love them, are Buu and Beau related?

I don’t know for certain but I think they most likely are :)

I got Buu from a garden centre when she was a baby 4 years ago and I adopted Beau from the animal shelter 2 years ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if Beau and his brother were originally from the same litter as Buu and maybe even there when I brought Buu. I live in a tiny place and vets and the animal shelter are like :shock: that I have ended up with the pair of them because they are apparently unusual here with the colour and both being dutch babes with lop ears. I guess if there had been more than one or two litters at the time vets or the animal shelter would have come across more of them by now

Back