• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AAAAh CHEWED!!!

Watership_Down

Warren Scout
Bigwig has chewed through my phone charger!!!!

Thank goodness the electricity was swithed off !it was in pieces. the wire was behind the sofa all I can think was a little bit was peeking out and he pulled it!!

Anyways I'm off to buy a new one from ebay :)

lol i know but what can you do! He's like my little daughter once its done its done . I'll just have to make sure there are zero wires at all in his area :D

There are quite a few on here with phone charger obsessions. Sophie is our Chewer. She chewed through my OH Wii sensor, laptop charger, and the wires to his surround sound!!

Needless to say she is restricted to the hallway now, so I don't get into trouble!!

Don't forget you can always send Bigwig to my house if he becomes too naughtly for you!!! :D;):lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the world of house bunnies!....I always have a spare internet cable in case of chewing and none of us plug chargers in at ground level anymore!!

:lol:!! aww bless.... how do bunnies ALWAYS go for wires :roll:! Sophie chewed through the lap top charger and about 2 or 3 phone chargers! now alll are hidden!! xx

Back