• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

British giants

wiggle

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,iam taking in 2 british giant babies tommorow just wondered if anyone on here has one and if so could post some pics,thanks lisa xx

This is fudge,ive had him nearly 2 weeks after rescuing him from an overbreed farm that was going to send him to the meat market,hes about 1 yr old and i love him to bits,hes a house bun.

S5001994-1.jpg

S5001994.jpg

S5001992.jpg

S5001990.jpg

S5001989.jpg

S5001985.jpg

S5001986.jpg

Poppy, my latest addition :D

IMG_1647.jpg

She's only 13 weeks but when she's been speyed I will be looking for another giant (hopefully) to be her friend!

Tell us more about the two you have coming in :D

Fudge and poppy are lovely,dont know alot about them just that one is female the other male and they are agouti colour :wave:

now ive got fudge i couldnt be without him,hes abit scared where he hasnt been handled much,but he has made an inprovement since he has settled in to his new homw,i love having a house bun,he stays up in our room with us and is out 24/7,suprisingly he sleeps at night when we do and is active in the day

Here's my beautiful Jemima - we rescued her in the summer - she's 5 years old & an absolute star!! I wouldn't be without her :love::love::love:

DSCF3155.jpg

Here she is with her husbun Toby, a lionhead lop we also rescued.
DSCF2453.jpg

DSCF2067.jpg

DSCF2401.jpg

Jemima.jpg

My british giant is in my sig.. Hes a little sweetheart, like a puppy more than a rabbit
Wow aswell, Jemima is 5 yrs old what a good age for a giant bunny!

Oscar and Jasmine

SDC10591-1.jpg

Oscar is a conti giant, although i feel he is rather small.
He is the one laid out, the steel coloured one.

SDC11227.jpg

SDC11229.jpg

Last edited:
Tally & Tabby (Tabby is now at the bridge:cry:)
Image011Tallytabby.jpg

Charlie
HPIM0381Charlie.jpg

Poppy
HPIM0379Poppy.jpg

Josh
HPIM0403Josh1-1.jpg

Jade & Jasper (Jade is a Britsh Giant cross Lionhead) these are my newest additions from BARC
2008_0817bunsbig0019.jpg

Here's my beautiful Jemima - we rescued her in the summer - she's 5 years old & an absolute star!! I wouldn't be without her :love::love::love:

DSCF3155.jpg

Here she is with her husbun Toby, a lionhead lop we also rescued.
DSCF2453.jpg

DSCF2067.jpg

DSCF2401.jpg

Jemima.jpg

Aww Denise she is one spoilt bunny:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:Just how It should be

Aww Denise she is one spoilt bunny:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:Just how It should be

I know Sarah, she is very, very spoilt! She certainly rules the roost with an iron paw in this bunny abode :lol::lol::lol::lol: But I wouldn't have it any other way. :D:D:D

I love this thread - I love seeing so many big beautiful bunnies - they make my heart melt when I see them :love::love::love:

Back