• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack_Bun (again) and whoever likes baby gerbils!/UPDATE! GREAT NEWS

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
I took these today. The smallest of the agouti ones isnt doing too good at the moment. Fingers crossed she is ok :(

DSC09389Small.jpg

DSC09340Small.jpg

DSC09346Small.jpg

DSC09353Small.jpg

DSC09362Small.jpg

DSC09367Small.jpg

DSC09369Small.jpg

DSC09370Small.jpg

DSC09376Small.jpg

DSC09383Small.jpg

Last edited:
My friend hasgerbils and i think they're uber cute :love:
I couldn't be more proud of my friend. He does such a good job with them, i urged him to do tons of research and it's really paid off!
I may have a gerbil or two in the future :)
They're so lovely :) - look at their little eyes! Aww ;)

Aww thats great you helped your friend to do his research. Makes a huge difference to the gerbils lives :)

First of all they lived in a cage which was fine in size but i did some research for him sying they should live in tanks? He then continued some of my research and now they live in a massive tank, attatched to it a lovely big gerbil cage, (i saw it in P@H yesterday)

I love your little black one... can i have him please? :love: :lol:

Well i think he's a she but im not certain yet! Well they will be up for rehoming soon but you may have to fight some people off. INcluding me lol :)
I need to think of names for them. The mums name is Star so i wanted a sky/star etc type theme names for the babies. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed :)

Im thinking moon or lunar for the white one (boy i think)
Sunny for the little creamish colour as he will turn an orangey colour
Eclipse for little black girly
not sure for the other two. Think they are girls. Maybe comet or something for one but not sure!

Last edited:
First of all they lived in a cage which was fine in size but i did some research for him sying they should live in tanks? He then continued some of my research and now they live in a massive tank, attatched to it a lovely big gerbil cage, (i saw it in P@H yesterday)

I love your little black one... can i have him please? :love: :lol:

Oh yes tanks are soo much better than cages. The bigger and deeper the better and filled with substrate to make tunnels! :)

Yeah, what you see in the picture is basically what they have, but filled with lots of toys :)
Looks a bit small in the picture, it's very large in the flesh :)

Oooooooh i thought you meant there was a large tank attached to the picture you showed! Sorry i got mixed up!

Jack is going to give the girlies and Star the mum a lovely new home. They are all reserved for him so it will just be the two boys (if the sexing is right of course- should know for certain in next couple of weeks) left who are looking for homes :) Thank you so much Jack xx The little black gerbil has already been named "Pluto" by Jack :) (unless he changes his mind lol)

Oh and jack - if you are carrying on the star/space type theme. For the love of god dont name any URANUS!! lol

Awww Jack!

Congrats!

We have two Gerbils! They are so fun to watch. We have ours in a tank setup. With lots of tunnels etc :D

Back