• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jen

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
HappyJen015.jpg

I hope some of you will remember her, I know theres lots who wont but it was two years ago today that I adopted Jen. She was a massively special girl & I miss her so very much. She came to me (as a "foster" :lol:) after being kept in a metal box less than 2ft square, and was very aggressive - because she was scared. She soon started to come round & enjoy life though, and I honestly believe that she loved me & knew I really loved her. I lost her on 30th Jan 2008. Hope your happy up there little lady, We'll never forget you XX

Last edited:
ohh i remember this beautiful girl. gosh so much time has gone by hasnt it. she was such a beautiful girl, i hope she is binkying free!

I remember her too becki she was a gorgeous girl who brought you alot of happiess :love: but also alot of heartache :(

Binky free jen with all the other bridge bunnies :cry:

I cannot believe it was 2yrs ago when you got her:shock:

I think it feels like forever ago. I really cant believe that this time last year, I still had her. She was special, they come into your life for a reason don't they - She taught me more about bunny behaviour than any bunster has. Good job really, because Ive been landed with Rhia!! :lol: This isnt a sad thread btw folks, just a rememberence one - Jeni was one of the lucky ones in the end XX

I'm new to the forum so your story is all new to me. What a lucky lucky bunny to have you care for her. So special that you are remembering her xxx

Beautiful Jen :cry: she was lucky to have you as her bunny mummy, what a horrible life she had before you came into her life :cry:

It's 2 years since I got my little Fudge(well not so small) as you know Jen and Fudge were in rescue together the same time, Fudge was my foster but I knew as soon as I got him home and he did his first binky he wasn't going anywhere.

I'll always remember Jen lovely little bun.

I'll always remember Jen too, I was lucky enough to have a cuddle with her, she's such a softie, beautiful all the way through :love: :love:

Aw Becki she was beautiful - a very special bunny who found her forever special mummy - hope she's binkying free at the bridge xxx

Back