• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just want to show off my bunny

Maria786

Warren Scout
31122008477-3.jpg

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

:love::love: Got huge feet. What breed is he?

I have no idea, just got him from the pet shop as a replacement for my old bunny who sadly died, but sales assistant there said he is a (mix?).....I think he may be a dwarf lop or mini lop. Haha, not sure myself, I would love for someone to identify his breed.

He is very playful and bounces around the living room. x

oh my, your bun is gorgeous :love: - girl/boy? name? age?

I was told it's a male and approx 8-10wks old. I fell in love with him when I saw him, god bless his big feet. :love::love::love:

He is called Charlie btw.x

Last edited:
My two girls are dwarf lop sisters. Penny has little feet but Sally's feet are massive!

Charlie is bootiful though :love:

rabbit christmas

Just kinda showing of my beautiful french lop called archie, He enjoyed christmas more than we did!
With all that wrapping paper to frolick in, can you really blame him?!:lol
xx

what an absolutely gorgeous bunny. Is he going to have a girlfriend soon? :)

I thought he will be ok by himself atleast for now, I will get my husband to build a big wooden hutch for him in the summer, and then he can invite his lady friend to come live with him. No babies though, too much commitment for me. He already takes a lot of my time out of the day, playing and grooming, cleaning his hutch twice a day etc...

He is gorgeous though, and I love him to bits. ;)

Last edited:
Hi again, thanks for the compliments. He loves cuddles from my children aswell and really thinks i'm his mummy! :lol::love:

31122008485-1.jpg

01012009487.jpg

01012009486.jpg

31122008484.jpg

I don't know if its just me but he looks big for 8wks!:shock:

You might have a big lad on your hands when he grows up,he is absolutely adorable though!!

Back