• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question about Jack and Molly -help please

Rose

Mama Doe
Jack is neutered but i'm waiting to able to get spayed. They are in seprate cages but i have had to move their closer together due to lack of space. Now jack is trying to get at molly, he has been a bit aggressive to her when i tried bonding them when she was younger but failed.

My question is:

Can he smell that she hasn't been spayed or does he just want to kill her. I really want them to bond once she's been spayed but i worry over things like this.

Jack is neutered but i'm waiting to able to get spayed. They are in seprate cages but i have had to move their closer together due to lack of space. Now jack is trying to get at molly, he has been a bit aggressive to her when i tried bonding them when she was younger but failed.

My question is:

Can he smell that she hasn't been spayed or does he just want to kill her. I really want them to bond once she's been spayed but i worry over things like this.

I have Ruby and Ben living near each other, just have to be REALLY careful they cant escape. Ruby grooms Bens nose through the bars, bless.

Am sure he will know she is there.

Back