• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new year new beginning new arrival

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
murray bought me this gorgeous girl in order to try and cheer me up over gumps. ive had her a few days now and didnt really want to say anything cos i felt a bit disrespectful to gumps. however im sure gumps would approve of this lil 1. here she is, her name is bracken....

DSC_2206.jpg

DSC_2202.jpg

DSC_2200.jpg

and of course... me and smudgie with myxi jumpin up lol....

DSC_2210.jpg

not that i can tell think the flash got her a bit watery but am keepin an eye on it. all of them are now bonded so we will be having a bunny room so they can have lots of space xx

not that i can tell think the flash got her a bit watery but am keepin an eye on it. all of them are now bonded so we will be having a bunny room so they can have lots of space xx

Hmmmm, def looks a bit inflammed and gunky in the pic so I'd make sure she is not sneezey too :)

Hmmmm, def looks a bit inflammed and gunky in the pic so I'd make sure she is not sneezey too :)

thanks i havent seen her sneezing but will deffo keep an eye on it shall i bathe it it looked fine today though. should i bathe it onle when it looks gunky or all the time?

any advice as always is appreciated xx

thanks i havent seen her sneezing but will deffo keep an eye on it shall i bathe it it looked fine today though. should i bathe it onle when it looks gunky or all the time?

any advice as always is appreciated xx

Just bathe it with some cooled boiled water for tonight. If there is a yucky discharge in the morning or if the conjunctiva (insides of her eyelids) look red then that indicates infection and she will need treatment from the Vet :)

yep bless him theres no local rabbit rescues near us but he was scouring the rescue websites for a giant bun lol and it was also his idea to do the bunny room with fans and heating and stuff so its warm in the winter and cool in the summer :D cant wait xx

murray bought me this gorgeous girl in order to try and cheer me up over gumps. ive had her a few days now and didnt really want to say anything cos i felt a bit disrespectful to gumps. however im sure gumps would approve of this lil 1. here she is, her name is bracken....

DSC_2206.jpg

DSC_2202.jpg

DSC_2200.jpg

and of course... me and smudgie with myxi jumpin up lol....

DSC_2210.jpg

OMG! Swweeeeettttttt little Bracken! :love::love:

Back