• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to help they dont realise!!!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Porky and shadow dont have a hutch in there pen in the shed im still on the lookout for one, so they have a ferplast cage base for there litter tray and they have carpet and vetbed on the floor i put a snugglesafe under there vetbed at night,cause its been really cold i found this little duvet out its only small put that in now Porky is digging it and shoving it away:lol:
Im so worried about them getting cold and porky doesnt care!

Typical animals! :roll: Our ratty has a 'thing' for fleece blankets in the bottom of his cage. He also has tons of ropes, hammocks, fabric tubey things, etc. But does he like sleeping in them? Noooo! He goes to great lengths to move the blankets out of the way and sleeps on bare plastic! :lol:

"you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink..."

Old saying but true - mine seemed quite happy yesterday sittin in their run on the cold slabs of the patio rather than making themselves snug and warm in the hay of the shed... I guess the cold doesn't bother them like it does us - the summer hot weather is much more of a concern.

Hannah

Back