PDA

View Full Version : Remember your buns (and dogs and cats) tonight

lottielouise
31-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi All, New year eve tonight (if you hadn't have guessed already!)

Was stood waiting for my buspass today and was surprised by the amount of people buying fireworks.

We have freezing fog, so I think it might be a bit of a none-starter, but for those of you with nice weather, just remember that come midnight there will be a lot of fireworks going off

Sky-O
31-12-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm lucky, none of mine are bothered, not even my foster who was found in a wild warren, so all mine will be tucked up snuggly with snugglesafes and watching :D (although the cat will be in).

Hopper
31-12-2008, 06:26 PM
My lot are all ok by them but not sure about Panda. Its minus 3 here and real misty so not sure if we will get any, by midnight its meant to be minus 4 :shock:

Pelfe
31-12-2008, 06:28 PM
My boys won't hear it over the music on tv ;D LOL

lottielouise
31-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Autumn truely doesn't like them, at bonfire she just stuck her head underneath Charlie

Mazda
31-12-2008, 07:29 PM
pebble hates them.
i will be bringing her in at 11.30 shes is petrified of them :(

Becky86
31-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Fireworks are really bad here already :( Ronnie is sitting on the window ledge watching them :roll:

Lottie and George run round like mad, George is constantly thumping :( His feeties will be sore :(

I hate this time of year, its worse than bonfire night :evil: Luckily all our cages outside have wooden shutters on the front, then carpet ans taupaulin over them xXx