• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remember your buns (and dogs and cats) tonight

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Hi All, New year eve tonight (if you hadn't have guessed already!)

Was stood waiting for my buspass today and was surprised by the amount of people buying fireworks.

We have freezing fog, so I think it might be a bit of a none-starter, but for those of you with nice weather, just remember that come midnight there will be a lot of fireworks going off

I'm lucky, none of mine are bothered, not even my foster who was found in a wild warren, so all mine will be tucked up snuggly with snugglesafes and watching :D (although the cat will be in).

My lot are all ok by them but not sure about Panda. Its minus 3 here and real misty so not sure if we will get any, by midnight its meant to be minus 4 :shock:

Fireworks are really bad here already :( Ronnie is sitting on the window ledge watching them :roll:

Lottie and George run round like mad, George is constantly thumping :( His feeties will be sore :(

I hate this time of year, its worse than bonfire night :evil: Luckily all our cages outside have wooden shutters on the front, then carpet ans taupaulin over them xXx

Back