• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport ... Barnsley to Scotland ..Ebony Eyes...Arbroath...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This is to get Mr Jingles to Jay and John at Ebony Eyes as they have very kindly offered to take him and give him a home .

Ebony Eyes is now in Arbroath , Scotland.

We may be able to do the first part of the journey if needed but this would restrict the transport to weekend as i work mon to fri.

We could pick up from Johnstonebridge services again where we picked Sasha up from if thats any good.

If travelling this side of Pennines I could offer over-night stay and/or 30 miles or so in any direction.

We could also help, if you need it - maybe from the Scottish/English border up to Arbroath, or somewhere in Scotland, if Jay and John can meet us? Let me know :D

:shock:

so many offers of help ...

mr jingle says thank you very much :wave:

we will see if any other offers come in ..then get out the atlas and see if we can work out which route would be best ..

because of Mr Jingles past problems we would prefer to do the whole journey in one go if at all possible ... at least then if it starts another attack he will be settled in his new home and can be sorted from there .

If Phill or someone else could possibly do from killington lake to johnstonebridge again we could do from johnstonebridge straight to jay and johns as they only live 20 minutes from our house to theirs. That way it would be roughly 3 hours straight drive to get him there. It would save them having to meet somewhere and they could stay looking after the buns they have. :)

My sense of geography is awful but I can do from Ange up the M1 somewhere. I will happily be told where I need to drop off!!!!! :D

I don't mind doing Birch Services straight to Killington lake but would have to be a weekend or if Beth drops him at mine I will go straight to Killington from me:D

I can take to Peebles on second weeend in Jan woul be the Friday afternoon

would anyone be able to meet Minimak here ????

would be the shortest route i think ... we would like the journey to be as direct as possible as we are worried the travelling may upset him and bring on a funny turn again . :?

would anyone be able to meet Minimak here ????

would be the shortest route i think ... we would like the journey to be as direct as possible as we are worried the travelling may upset him and bring on a funny turn again . :?

Im dropping Jamima off with Michelle at some point over this weekend, if she knows which route she will be travelling i can pick mr jingles up one day and drop jam off when she's on her way back? Are you going up the M74 Michelle? the only problem is that im at work until 4.30pm so the earliest i could pick up would be about 6pm??? Im here if you need me though, i can be a stop over or do a leg of the journey?

Its no problem us going to peebles as its only two hours away. I'll have to check what hubby is working. Is it this Friday? Or next Friday? If its this Friday It would have to be in the morning/very early afternoon as i am working a lateshift. I start at half 3 so it would prob have to be 1pm at the latest we could meet. Maybe 1.30pm at a push

Last edited:
Its no problem us going to peebles as its only two hours away. I'll have to check what hubby is working. Is it this Friday? Or next Friday? If its this Friday It would have to be in the morning/very early afternoon as i am working a lateshift. I start at half 3 so it would prob have to be 1pm at the latest we could meet. Maybe 1.30pm at a push

Yes it is this Friday that would be too early for us as hubby doing a night shift on thurs night xx

Back