PDA

View Full Version : Transport ... Barnsley to Scotland ..Ebony Eyes...Arbroath...

bunnymadhouse
31-12-2008, 02:29 PM
This is to get Mr Jingles to Jay and John at Ebony Eyes as they have very kindly offered to take him and give him a home .

Ebony Eyes is now in Arbroath , Scotland.

We may be able to do the first part of the journey if needed but this would restrict the transport to weekend as i work mon to fri.

lottielouise
31-12-2008, 02:32 PM
I can offer a stop over, if anyone is going in that direction from this side of the Pennines

bunnymadhouse
31-12-2008, 03:23 PM
thank you ...will keep that in mind :wave:

louise1
31-12-2008, 03:24 PM
im in glasgow with a car if this helps:wave:

Minimallow
31-12-2008, 03:28 PM
We can pick up somewhere and do the last leg of the journey and take them to Jay and John :)

Minimallow
31-12-2008, 03:32 PM
We could pick up from Johnstonebridge services again where we picked Sasha up from if thats any good.

Bunny Buddy
31-12-2008, 03:42 PM
If travelling this side of Pennines I could offer over-night stay and/or 30 miles or so in any direction.

Chipmunk_K
31-12-2008, 05:04 PM
If travelling this side of Pennines I could offer over-night stay and/or 30 miles or so in any direction.

oooo well I've been planning to visit alison for sometime now - I can always mix that with the first leg of the journey!!

SmokyJoe78
31-12-2008, 05:27 PM
We could also help, if you need it - maybe from the Scottish/English border up to Arbroath, or somewhere in Scotland, if Jay and John can meet us? Let me know :D

minimack
31-12-2008, 09:11 PM
I can take to Peebles on second weeend in Jan woul be the Friday afternoon

kayj
31-12-2008, 09:19 PM
I will be a stopover and will take as far as Killington Lake Services if that helps:D

Mumtobuns
31-12-2008, 10:47 PM
I could do barnsley to kayj almost any time before monday 5th? Otherwise, any weekend?

bunnymadhouse
31-12-2008, 11:09 PM
:shock:

so many offers of help ...

mr jingle says thank you very much :wave:

we will see if any other offers come in ..then get out the atlas and see if we can work out which route would be best ..

because of Mr Jingles past problems we would prefer to do the whole journey in one go if at all possible ... at least then if it starts another attack he will be settled in his new home and can be sorted from there .

Minimallow
31-12-2008, 11:34 PM
If Phill or someone else could possibly do from killington lake to johnstonebridge again we could do from johnstonebridge straight to jay and johns as they only live 20 minutes from our house to theirs. That way it would be roughly 3 hours straight drive to get him there. It would save them having to meet somewhere and they could stay looking after the buns they have. :)

Mumtobuns
01-01-2009, 12:36 AM
My sense of geography is awful but I can do from Ange up the M1 somewhere. I will happily be told where I need to drop off!!!!! :D

kayj
01-01-2009, 11:29 AM
I don't mind doing Birch Services straight to Killington lake but would have to be a weekend or if Beth drops him at mine I will go straight to Killington from me:D

bunnymadhouse
04-01-2009, 01:32 PM
I can take to Peebles on second weeend in Jan woul be the Friday afternoon

would anyone be able to meet Minimak here ????

would be the shortest route i think ... we would like the journey to be as direct as possible as we are worried the travelling may upset him and bring on a funny turn again . :?

Phill
05-01-2009, 08:24 AM
would anyone be able to meet Minimak here ????

would be the shortest route i think ... we would like the journey to be as direct as possible as we are worried the travelling may upset him and bring on a funny turn again . :?

Im dropping Jamima off with Michelle at some point over this weekend, if she knows which route she will be travelling i can pick mr jingles up one day and drop jam off when she's on her way back? Are you going up the M74 Michelle? the only problem is that im at work until 4.30pm so the earliest i could pick up would be about 6pm??? Im here if you need me though, i can be a stop over or do a leg of the journey?

Minimallow
05-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Its no problem us going to peebles as its only two hours away. I'll have to check what hubby is working. Is it this Friday? Or next Friday? If its this Friday It would have to be in the morning/very early afternoon as i am working a lateshift. I start at half 3 so it would prob have to be 1pm at the latest we could meet. Maybe 1.30pm at a push

minimack
05-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Its no problem us going to peebles as its only two hours away. I'll have to check what hubby is working. Is it this Friday? Or next Friday? If its this Friday It would have to be in the morning/very early afternoon as i am working a lateshift. I start at half 3 so it would prob have to be 1pm at the latest we could meet. Maybe 1.30pm at a push

Yes it is this Friday that would be too early for us as hubby doing a night shift on thurs night xx

Minimallow
05-01-2009, 06:51 PM
What would be the earliest you could meet? I could let my work know i will be late and stuck in traffic on the day.

Minimallow
05-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Yes it is this Friday that would be too early for us as hubby doing a night shift on thurs night xx

either that or i could try and get a swap to an early shift which would mean the earliest i could meet would be 4ish

bunnymadhouse
05-01-2009, 07:43 PM
thank you everyone who has offered help so far with this ...

looking at it i think we may be better going for the other route via Kayj . :?

kayj
05-01-2009, 08:00 PM
If Mr Jingle gets to me I may have to keep him:D:D

L:et me no when and where and what I am doing and thats all fine by me:D

SmokyJoe78
05-01-2009, 08:11 PM
We're still able to help if you need it Angie :D

bunnymadhouse
05-01-2009, 09:08 PM
RIGHT ... SO I THINK WE CAN COVER ...UP TO kAYJ ...BETH ?

KAYJS TO KILLINGTON LAKE ... KAY ?

NEED SOMEONE FOR THIS BIT ...PHIL????? ANY CHANCE:?..PLEASE ...KILLINGTON LAKE TO JOHNSTONE SERVICES ..

LAST BIT COULD BE COVERED BY MINIMALLOW ALL THE WAY FROM JOHNSTONE SERVICES TO EBONY EYES IN ARBROATH...BUT THIS IS AN AWFUL LONG WAY ... COULD ANY ONE CUT THE DISTANCE FOR MINIMALLOW BY DOING JOHNSTONE SERVICES TO WHEREEVER?? :?

GAWD THIS IS GIVING ME A HEAD ACHE :?

SMOKEYJOE ...IS IT TOO FAR FOR YOU??

Mumtobuns
05-01-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm happy to do the run from you to Kay! :D

mopsmum
05-01-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm happy to do the run from you to Kay! :D

:wave: hi, thank you. Angie is getting her OH to sort out which parts of the journey we have people to cover and to see if there are any gaps to fill then she will try to arrange some dates. its all a bit confusing :? with us trying to arrange for it doing in as short and quick a journey as possible so as not to make him ill again.

Minimallow
05-01-2009, 09:28 PM
I dont mind doing the journey. We would do anything to help Jay and John and also many people helped us get sasha and the rescue gerbil so if it means less stress for the bunny we are more than happy to do it. :) As long as Jay gets the kettle on when we are near lol

kayj
05-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Beth can then have a ride to Killington Lake with me:D

Don't worry about him on my part of the journey as I will always find the nearest vet or just tell me what we have to do and any meds and I will do it:D

Phill
06-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Not a problem i can meet Kay at killington Lake up just tell me when! :D

Mumtobuns
06-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Looks like we're nearly there!!! Lookout Jaypot - Mr. Jingles is on his way!!! :D :D :D :love: :love:

kayj
06-01-2009, 02:42 PM
I can do this weekend or any weekend except the 24th/25th as my daughter is home from Barcelona for the weekend:D

Phill
06-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Im doing load of running around this weekend already the 17th or 18th would be good for me if Mr Jingles can wait that long.

bunnymadhouse
06-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Im doing load of running around this weekend already the 17th or 18th would be good for me if Mr Jingles can wait that long.

he can wait that long ...as long as minimallow can do that weekend ... :wave:

kayj
06-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Awwww I can't wait to meet the little man:D

Minimallow
16-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Just to wish everyone involved a safe journey for tomorrow x

Jaypot
16-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Whoooopppppeeeeeee :D Thank you everyone, and safe journey tomorrow :D Be careful with my little man :lol::lol::lol:

mopsmum
16-01-2009, 11:24 PM
a big thank you to everyone helping with this tomorrow:wave:
my daughter isn't very happy about it though, shes been laid on the kitchen floor with him crying her eyes out :cry:

Jaypot
16-01-2009, 11:30 PM
:cry: Oh I feel so bad now :( I understand if she wants him to stay - if she is that attached to him - Oh goodness, I feel so bad :(

a big thank you to everyone helping with this tomorrow:wave:
my daughter isn't very happy about it though, shes been laid on the kitchen floor with him crying her eyes out :cry:

bunnymadhouse
16-01-2009, 11:38 PM
dont feel bad jay ... we have to do whats best for mr jingles ..

im sure if Tracey could keep him she would but with two house buns already ..and one who picks on the other when other buns are around ..i dont think Tracey can do it :?

mopsmum
16-01-2009, 11:45 PM
:cry: Oh I feel so bad now :( I understand if she wants him to stay - if she is that attached to him - Oh goodness, I feel so bad :(

no don't feel bad. she is like me and loves all animals but also understands that we have to let him go to make room for the next one that needs helping. if we kept all the bunnies we fell in love with then i would need a mansion :D
shes just writing you a letter jay to tell you all the things he likes and i've told her she can send you an email to see if hes settled in a few days time if thats ok.
sorry i didn't mean to make you feel bad :oops::(

kayj
17-01-2009, 03:44 PM
I have just got back and Mr Jingles made the journey from Birch Services to Killington Lake services absolutely fine and ate some of his veg on the way:D I was tempted to turn off with him at my junction of the motorway though;):lol::lol: He is gorgeous:love::love:

Kermit
17-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Aw thats good news, he must be in bonnie scotland already.....on route to his new seaside town :)

mopsmum
17-01-2009, 06:04 PM
I have just got back and Mr Jingles made the journey from Birch Services to Killington Lake services absolutely fine and ate some of his veg on the way:D I was tempted to turn off with him at my junction of the motorway though;):lol::lol: He is gorgeous:love::love:

thank you Kay :wave:

kayj
17-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Have we heard if he is at his new home yet:D

mopsmum
17-01-2009, 08:35 PM
yes he is there safe and sound and happy :D

Jaypot
17-01-2009, 10:18 PM
I would have battered you :lol::lol::lol: He's mine, all mine :love::love::p

kayj
18-01-2009, 12:41 PM
I would have battered you :lol::lol::lol: He's mine, all mine :love::love::p

Now thats fighting talk:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

so glad he as got to you safe and sound where he will have the best home ever:D

Becca
20-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Awww so Pleased Mr Jingles has a forever home.
I met him when i was at Tracy,s and he is beautiful:love::love: