• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji Is 10 Years Old!

LurcherGirl

Mama Doe
My beautiful little boy Benji is 10 years old this month! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe it is already a decade since we got Benji... We got him after my very first bunny died after just three days of being with us. I was very much in two minds whether we should get him or not at that time... Am I glad we did, because he is such a joy.

He is still doing so very well - even after he lost his life long mate Pippa last year! Of course, Benji is not quite so energetic anymore, sleeps a bit more, but he still loves his run around, loves his food and veggies... What a little star he is! And long may he stay like this and give me the joy he does! He is a very special bunny!

New piccies to follow shortly! But here is an older one just to show you who I am talking about!

At about 1 years old! :)

BenjiOriginalWinnerPhoto041999.jpg

With his mate Pippa

Benji_PippaSleeping012000JPG.jpg

Back