• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crate and indoor cages setup pics please

Rose

Mama Doe
I know there loads of threads on this but could anyone post their setups, i would love to see what sort of things you have in it so i can get some ideas for mine.

I'm looking more for Crate and indoor cages rather then NIC cubes as that what i have. :D

Their current NIC cage

029-7.jpg

The crate set up I had last year

009-8-1.jpg

How did you add the level :wave:

The level is a wired grid floor which came with a rat cage and i dont use. To secure the 2 sides running along side cage sides I looped key ring rings through ledge and then again through bars (one each corner) for the corner which sticks out into no where I used a door chain and attatched the top and bottom to roof and ledge same way with key ring rings :D I place fleece over it to protect there feet and clip the fleece down with mini bull dog clips.

You can use the critter cage ledges also or any wored bottom with narrow spacing.

This is the 48" cage we have had for a couple of weeks, we removed the door as Coco is free range, but he still likes to spend most of his time in there. My boyf put ridges in the supports so that the shelf can just be slotted out when we take it down to go away with us.
We've removed the ramp now too as Coco wouldn't use it and prefers to jump!!!

PC210137.jpg

PC210139.jpg

The packs i got from B&Q where £22 and came with 24 panels i think and included the black clips! i bought 2 packs!! They are really useful :D

Wow thats really good. I didnt think you would get anywhere near as that many in a pack. Hmm need to be heading off to B&Q What section are they in as im useless at finding things :oops:

Back