• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have to tell someone!!!!!!!

i just had a breakthrough with Snowball... i took him upstairs to help wake my fiance... (which didnt work) and when i came back down he started soming up to me while i was sat on the floor... all on his own... with no food temptation or anything... i just picked him up and cuddled him on the sofa n normally he wants to go within a few mins but i was ticklin his tummy n he just relaxed n sat with me for 10 mins... hehe soo happy had to tell someone... my fiances asleep n he wont be as excited about it as other rabbit people... so happy... i had a rabbit as a kid u see n he would never let us cuddle him just kept himself to himself... it would bite and scratch if u picked him up... so im over the moon by snowballs placid nature... hehehe thank u for listenin lol... had to tell someone!!!

yeh and he must of missed me while i was away for new years eve cos when i got back today he sat with me for ages, cuddles and kisses!!! the most amazingly lovin bunny

Back