• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

should i be concerned?

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
I was cleaning buns out today and noticed that they both were making really small poos!

They have just moved house and have a big run now- are they burning it off more with more excercise?

They are both eating food but im not sure they are eating much hay - im going to buy some nice hay later im hoping this will help

Should i worry or are there other buns makng small poos this winter?

thanks

jemma, theo and cleo

Hi Jemma :wave:

It could be a change in their enviroment but if they are not eating much hay i would think it was this tbh, try cutting their veg down for a couple of days and up the amount of hay and they will be back to Golden Poo's in no time.

Hi Jemma :wave:

It could be a change in their enviroment but if they are not eating much hay i would think it was this tbh, try cutting their veg down for a couple of days and up the amount of hay and they will be back to Golden Poo's in no time.

Ditto :) Im sure with lots of tempting farm hay they will be back to normal in no time.

I just bough some herbal hay they tucked in. They dnt get veg really. They dont really like it

Thanks all.

I will upate

Im having the same prob with Blackie! His poo has always been like this!
He is overweight, has no incisors and eats loads of hay and veg!
I never thought of this as a problem as his poo has always been the same :?

his poo is alot smaller than the other buns and it does have a really strong smell to it!

Is this something to worry about? thanks:wave:

Back