PDA

View Full Version : should i be concerned?

Jemma&Theo
31-12-2008, 11:39 AM
I was cleaning buns out today and noticed that they both were making really small poos!

They have just moved house and have a big run now- are they burning it off more with more excercise?

They are both eating food but im not sure they are eating much hay - im going to buy some nice hay later im hoping this will help

Should i worry or are there other buns makng small poos this winter?

thanks

jemma, theo and cleo

Joanne26
31-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Hi Jemma :wave:

It could be a change in their enviroment but if they are not eating much hay i would think it was this tbh, try cutting their veg down for a couple of days and up the amount of hay and they will be back to Golden Poo's in no time.

Steph
31-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Hi Jemma :wave:

It could be a change in their enviroment but if they are not eating much hay i would think it was this tbh, try cutting their veg down for a couple of days and up the amount of hay and they will be back to Golden Poo's in no time.

Ditto :) Im sure with lots of tempting farm hay they will be back to normal in no time.

Jemma&Theo
01-01-2009, 04:44 PM
I just bough some herbal hay they tucked in. They dnt get veg really. They dont really like it

Thanks all.

I will upate

FudgeMallow
01-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Im having the same prob with Blackie! His poo has always been like this!
He is overweight, has no incisors and eats loads of hay and veg!
I never thought of this as a problem as his poo has always been the same :?

his poo is alot smaller than the other buns and it does have a really strong smell to it!

Is this something to worry about? thanks:wave:

Jemma&Theo
03-01-2009, 06:28 PM
is there any link between small poos and the cold?