• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchillas 2 shop......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
:wave:Has anyone ever ordered from there and is it any good! there are a few things im considering buying but wanted to know if the site is good and if ALL the products are safe for bunnies?

Thanks x :D:wave:

The lady there is fantastic. I was well impressed, I did an order by paypal, she replied within an hour of placing the order with my paypal request for payment thingy. Baring in mind it was a sunday. It was posted first class on monday and I had it by Tuesday, Ab Fab. Also she charges something like 3.50 for postage and packaging but postage alone cost 5 pounds.

I've ordered tons of stuff from there and have been really pleased.

I'm not sure if all the stuff is bunny safe and I've only ever bought stuff that is (theres still heaps of choice).

I buy the 15kg Timothy Hay every month - the lady who runs it (Linda) replies very quickly, and the only one time I had a problem she sorted it out no trouble:D.

I haven't ordered any of the other things though, although the willow and grassy treats look good.

I ordered loads of grassy balls and vine balls from there and was really impressed with the quick delivery.

We've ordered from there many times, the service is excellent :) Postage is really cheap and super fast.

Alot of the products are bunny safe.. tho i dont know if everything is :? For christmas, all the bunnies here had toys/treats from there :D :D The large rings stuffed with hay for about £3 are really good value, as are the grass balls stuffed with the diff types of hay :D :D The tub toys are also good value for money... i got the ones with apple wood or something and buns demolished them :lol: xXx

I've ordered stuff for my degus and they sent me an extra pack of willow toys for them:D really quick at despatch too

Back