• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oggie is being neutered tomorrow !/Update he is in now (:

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
We are having an apoitment tomorrow morn with the vets, to check that his testicles are big enough :oops: haha.
So if it all goes okies then he will have it tomorrow and we will pick him up in the eve.
really worried though :(
Will keep you all uipdated tomorrow :D

Last edited:
I'm sending lots of vibes!! :wave:

Hopefully my girl will be getting spayed this year. I'm worried already! :roll: ;)

U/D

He is in :(
Bless his heart, i dont think he exactly took to the vet ( although he was very nice and new alot about rabbits, although he was surprised when i todl him Oggies breed :lol:)
I had my arm on the table and he laid inbetwwen my arm/body and put his head under my arm :love: I couldnt believe it so i sorta sqweeled in the vets :oops:

I am really worried though but pickup is 4.40 :D cant wait to see him :love:

Oh good luck Oggie! Dudley had his op just before Christmas he was quite dozy for the rest of the evening and he drank loads! He didn't fancy his hay or pellets but munched lots of parsley, basil and corriander! I had to tickle his nose with it to get him to eat and held a shallow water bowl under his nose for him to drink as he couldn't be bothered to move much. By next morning he was fully recovered eating everything and binkying! when I picked him up I also checked to makesure he'd had a 24hr painkiller! I'm sure he will be fine but I know it's horrible waiting.

:love: awh bless. he'll be fine, happy to see you I bet!!
My boy will be getting done soon , not set the date but nervous already xxx

:love::love:bless him

thumper has got to go in to but not till the end of jan thats if he is ready if you no what i mean lol

he will be fine hun :D ((vibes))

pebble says.. 'Its a breeze for you boys! You'll be fines oggs! :love:'

Back