• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new gerbils home!

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
I got a couple of P&H adoption Gerbils a few weeks ago and today I upgraded their accomodation to a giant perfecto tank, so thought I would share some pics as i'm sure someone was asking about these tanks just the other day!

Here is the new tank (and 2 happy boys!)
PC300025.jpg

Hagrid (on the gerbil forum in the first one!)
PC300018.jpg

Hagrid1.jpg

Hagrid2.jpg

And Dumbledore, looking very cute!
Dumbledore.jpg

Dumbledore2.jpg

It is from a local shop called Watermarque, but I am down south so no near you. I know that the garden centre chain endsleigh/cardbury has a good range of them, you could google them and see if their is one near you??
They come in all different shapes and sizes!

Ive always wanted to know - are they hard to get back in lmao :lol: once they've had their run about ?

:lol:wellll...
That would depend what animal you were comparing them too....in the pics they are on the sofa...I think if i got one of those small animal playpens it would be easier, in comparison to robo hamsters they are easy peasy...maybe in comparison to a syrian not so easy..
I suppose it depends how much they have been handled, but two hands scooping them up seems to work very well! and I havent been bitten yet! :lol:

Oh yeh you can get them at p&H but at mine they only do one size and it was over 10 pounds more expensive....
Best to shop around me thinks!

What a lovely home for them!

We had Gerbils a few years ago and they were a nightmare to catch when they had been out for a run :D

Back