• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wish I hadnt looked at adtrader

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry:

2 male rabbits ,hutch and run all being sold for £1...need collecting before 5/1 due to house move.:(

Close to me but I couldn't transport all that....poor things.

That is so sad - some people just make me so mad! :evil: Housemove eh???? Haven't they heard of taking their buns with them??? Mind you buns are probably better off away from scum that want to sell them for a £1 :evil::censored::evil::censored:

:cry: My local free-ads, Gumtree - in fact everything, seem to be full of ads like that. Or the newest ones are "unwanted christmas gifts".:evil:

I have to avoid looking now. Someone who is on my facebook list (not really friends, just acquaintances) got a kitten a few weeks ago and was going on about how cute it was and her friend suggested they breed it with hers :? Now her status update says 'feeling better because the tree is down and the kitty is gone'. Stupid :censored:

Back