• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Get pics of YOUR pets on keyrings/magnets!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
In aid of FAT FLUFFS I'm making some keyrings and magnets.
Have made a few with photos of our rescue bunnies but thought I would offer to make them up for you lovely people on here, using photos of YOUR bunnies (or other pets etc.) (with FF logo on reverse)!

keyrings1.jpg
keyrings2.jpg
Magnets.jpg

Keyrings measure 6 by 4.5cm, with photo 5 by 3.5cm.
Magnets measure 8 by 5.5cm, with photo 7 by 4.5cm.

Keyrings £1 each.
Magnets £1.50 each.

I've done a bit of weighing and reckon P&P for up to 3 keyrings will be £1.
A magnet is about double the weight of a keyring, so 1 magnet and 1 keyring for P&P £1.
Will find out prices for sending more than that, if anyone wants them.

PM me if you're interested or e-mail me pics and details of what you want, to abi@fatfluffs.com (or put on this thread).
Payment via paypal or cheque please - will send you details if requested.

Any other queries or questions ... PM or e-mail me! Or if you want to buy keyrings/magnets of our FF bunnies - that's easy too!! :D

Last edited:
I want one of Fudge if thats ok?

I will PM u the pic and pay by paypal! athough i have it but ive never used it :lol:

Big Thank you to Abi for doing these ..... I have to say I think I was actually her first customer as I've put a reserve on the Ginger keyring!! :lol: And a big thank you also to everyone who has ordered one/ two / three!! :D

coo abi, swamped already....I'd offer to help but since you saw the mug I made vickie for Christmas I think you will agree that may not be such a good idea :)

Big thank you to everyone who has already ordered and sent money :) I'm having a lovely time looking at photos of everyone's bunnies :D Keep them coming!! x

what a fab idea.
can i have 4 keyrings and two fridge magnets:D
i will pm you with details and payment tomorrow

thanks

helllooo can i have 2 keyrings of honey pls ill pm u the pics and pay by cheque if u can pm me the dtls of where to send it to etc??:wave:

Ooo what a great idea, sorry to be cheeky but would you do other animals too? i'll get a nice new photo and pm you if thats ok ;)

Back