• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice Step Stools for Inside Bunny Shed? Other Ideas?

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Ronnie and Lola will be going into the shed together (hopefully - fingers crossed) when spring arrives :)

Im trying to get the shed finally sorted inside, so im buying all new things for them.

I saw 2 beautiful kids step stools in Sainsburys just before xmas, went back today and was going to get one pink and one blue but they had been reduced from £4.99 to £3.32 and had sold them all :cry:

Does anyone know where i can get something similar?? Or failing that, anything nice to go in the shed, want to make it interesting for them :D

Dont think things like Snugglesafe warrens will be any use as theyre both too big :(

xXx

Wilkinsons do them. I got Wesley a small one for 1.99 from the Really Useful Shop but I think that is a one off in Carterton.

I like the look of all of those! Just to say though, I have a rather hefty french lop (about 5kg) and he fits through the snugglesafe bunny warren tubes and round the corner in the interchange! My four just love them!

Here http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=73_120&products_id=686

you can get 3 tubes for 18.50! and then an interchange for a fiver!

Ahh well thats a thought... i might try them with a snugglesafe i already have to see if they fit :) Ronnie is a conti giant... hes currently 6.5kg :lol: Its his ears i was worried about but i guess he'd put em back :lol:

Yeah im going to try wilkinsons, though ours is small here :?

Was thinking of getting just some normal plastic storage tubs to use for hay, so they can jump around in them... will also do them a digging box (carboard with hay or shredded paper) but want things to make it bright and colourful :D :D

The shed is already converted for them, we have shelves in it :D :D xXx

I have an upturned plastic dog bed in Salt and Pepper's run, which they can hide underneath, but prefer to sit on. I also found some stools in Instore which were very cheap, and I attach the straw mats from hay experts so they can have a nibble whilst they're sat on them!
You can see the green stool next to Pippin and there's also a yellow one at the edge of the picture.

PC060016.jpg

:lol::lol: I love ikea :love: - I have weekly trips up there with my friend Abby just for the free tea and coffee!!! - if you ever want something picking up it's like my second home :lol:

:lol::lol: I love ikea :love: - I have weekly trips up there with my friend Abby just for the free tea and coffee!!! - if you ever want something picking up it's like my second home :lol:

Ooooooooh let me know when you are going again and I'll meet you there:lol::lol:

Text me when you are going and I'll come and have a coffee with you?

YAY!!!! That sounds wonderful! - it's free too!! :lol: (sorry becky we've invaded your thread - but if you want anything - like the chairs? a tent or two? let me know - they may even be on offer with the family card!!!:D)

i hate going to ikea lol but after seeing the basket & the chair i think i will go after new year & treat the rabbits ... yet again :lol:

wow i want a stool
basically just to see how poppet reacts.
his basket of treats should be here tomorrow or newyears day :love:

Can't beat a cardboard box and the best thing is, they're free. I've put one in the closed compartment of the hutch. The idea was to stuff hay all around it, giving them extra insulation. They decided to use inside as a toilet so I added a litter tray and any 1 of the 3 (including 7 year old Totti) can be found on the top of the box :).

I bought the agen chair for me toddler . Its so adorable , all my friends comment on it.I'll have to get it out of the playroom and see if bigwig likes it !! I will let you know xx

Back