• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Scales

Do you find they work ok Liz? I have a very similar pair and I find that because they are designed for babies lying on their backs, the readout seems to vary depending on how the bunny/kitty is sitting on them. Those ones seem a pretty good price though, they're mainly £80-£100 new :shock:

For my little buns I just use digital kitchen scales as they are so accurate.

They are ok if the bunny stays still, I try to put a few nice crumbs on them first so bunny stops to sniff them and then I get a good reading ;)

Are they worth buying if you have got through 4 pairs of them :? My first set lasted 8 years and only died because I accidentally left them in the piggy shed in a heatwave :roll:

Are they worth buying if you have got through 4 pairs of them :? My first set lasted 8 years and only died because I accidentally left them in the piggy shed in a heatwave :roll:

Yes, I have one set and I bought the other sets for other people, they are still using them too!

They are very good

Back