• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do your other pets think..

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
..about your bunnies? :lol:

Pepsi,Syrian hamster male,age 2.5: I like Boris. He's interesting. But he keeps stealing my treats.

Polly,Russian Dwarf Hamster female,age 6 months: If he ever jumps onto my cage again,I'll beat him up! *growls*

our chinchilla hates it when Lily tries to get into the room hes in, she KNOWS shes not allowed in there so she'll try anything to get to it :lol:

the hamster hasn't experienced her yet and as for our new bun paddy, hes not met any of the zoo as of yet but i reckon he'll be more scared of them anyway!

chipmunks are quite interested in them and steal hay from the litter tray which is next to the cage.... i dont let them out at the same time just incase the rabbits kill them...

Ralph is very interested in the buns and would love to play with them but he knows hes not allowed to play just incase he hurts them, so hell hide from them on the sofa when alvin grooms him :lol::lol::lol: he has a sneaky sniff of thier bums as they walk by :roll:

ebony has never seen them
felix loves watching them but i would never trust him near them
cody sits with them happily and steals their veges
bella thinks yum yum buns so is never allowed anywhere near them
solo isnt fussed either way if they sniff him he is like whatever
herbie hasnt really seen them but i wouldnt trust him either as he is very boisterous and loves to chase, pounce on and play with small animals (namely felix who seems to enjoy it :roll: )

Sheena (cat) scared of Charlie
Diggor (cat) thinks he's food
Puddy (cat) doesn't understand, just looks at him.
Willow (cockatiel) HATES him
Rocco (hamster) lovess him :love:

Paddy our cross german shepherd is very fond of Mopsey (foster bun) and Mopsey is very fond of him - they happily share carrots, pellets and Bakers complete and lovingly lie side by side.

Daisy (foster bun) thinks Paddy is a grooming machine, when he runs out of puff, she nudges him demanding more :lol::lol:

AJ the black lab plays with him and gives him kisses.

Spooks the cat runs away from him even when hes only sniffing him.

My cat Smirnoff has a bond with Buu but completely ignores the other three :lol: Buu was my first bunny though, Smirnoff probably thought ok I will make the effort and then when the others arrived thought forget it :lol:

The rats are never really around the rabbits properly to notice them, like they will sleep on my lap while im sat watching the rabbits but they aren't interested in what might be on the floor :)

All our buns except Toby are fine with the cats - they all basically ignore each other. However, Toby is a different matter - he hates cats & will chase them round the house if he gets the chance :shock:

Ali (labrador) loves Fluff (they grew up together) and will try and play and lick him. He chases her when he gets cross. Being a labrador she eats anything and he's protective of his pellets by boxing. She understands!

She views my babies as poo machines :roll:

Marley the GSD thinks 'yum' about all bunnies, but has recently realised that Fluffs is not for eating and now licks him and will guard him calmly. Not leaving them unsupervised for a second though, even with a play pen wall between them. The babies= food.

Fluffs is a housebunny and protective of his affection. I put the babies in their box and put it in the hall for a second, Fluffs sniffed and stamped. Me thinks he no like...

When buns are free ranging, the guineas with run up to the edge of their run and are fascinated with them, rabbits aren't too bothered.

Cats are a mixture of scared or fascinated.

Spider always wants to play with them, and herd them up.

Horse has never seen them! But she always sniffs Spider.

Diesel my cat is fine with my first bunny who is a house bunny - he will give him the odd whack on the head though if the bunny runs round him in circles :roll: He will run crying up the garden past the girls like a crazy nutter - he won't go near them and never has. With Alfie the french lop he's ok with but can sometimes be a little scared of him as Alfie's nearly bigger than him.

My three dogs all love the buns - Spike is especially happy now that BB and Joey have moved into the house - he loves hoovering up any stray poos:lol:

2008_1226Image0022.jpg

Zorro (cat) actually thinks he is a rabbit, he likes to sleep in the hay box and eats timmy hay, hops like a bunny, but tries to speak like a human! :shock::lol:

Hamilton (rat) has never seen the buns, but he HATES Zorro with a passion and bites his toes whenever he sticks them in his cage!:roll:

My outdoor buns have mixed feelings about my indoor bun (Hunny loves him, Mustard is a jealous husbun).

The outdoor buns couldn't care less about Zorro, they totally ignore him when he climbs up the side of the run! :)

Barney (cat):- "I'll ignore that pesky rabbit most of the time but occasionally I show her who is boss and smack her one with my paw"

Molly (cat):- "I don't even notice the rabbit is there most of the time" :D

Andy (dog) loves rabbits and will happily lay opposite them if they dont run away. He and Mopsy used to kiss through the bars :love:Although he hasnt met Ogs yet.

Oggie (bunny) hasnt met another ainimal yet so dont know :lol:

Back