• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gotta go the vets later with paddy :(

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
weve just put him back in his cage after free range time and he got so scared, he settled but has weed on his matt and it is REALLY yellow and thick, it looks reall abnormal. just called them and theyve got him in an hour :(

im so worried about him, i dont know what it is :(

weve just put him back in his cage after free range time and he got so scared, he settled but has weed on his matt and it is REALLY yellow and thick, it looks reall abnormal. just called them and theyve got him in an hour :(

im so worried about him, i dont know what it is :(

:shock:!! Has he had anything different to eat?? Any large amounts of kale, broccoli, spinach?? That normally causes thick yellow wee.

Hope hes ok hun, let us know how you get on xXx

no hun he hasnt, hes on excell pellets and lots of timothy hay, ive kept him off anything else after lilys problems, he had half a sprout on christmas day thats it.

he is eating and drinking and pooing fine, we only noticed it just because he did it on his black matt and not in his litter tray.

im worried because he toppled over the other day after standing on his back legs...i went to get him some panacur today but because his weight is uncertain i decided to get him weighed first, so at least i can do that tonight.

i just hope hes ok, its so much harder to spot with him cos he is so shy and quiet compared to lily. hes just been out though and was hopping around fine :?

i hope i am worrying for nothing!

no hun he hasnt, hes on excell pellets and lots of timothy hay, ive kept him off anything else after lilys problems, he had half a sprout on christmas day thats it.

he is eating and drinking and pooing fine, we only noticed it just because he did it on his black matt and not in his litter tray.

im worried because he toppled over the other day after standing on his back legs...i went to get him some panacur today but because his weight is uncertain i decided to get him weighed first, so at least i can do that tonight.

i just hope hes ok, its so much harder to spot with him cos he is so shy and quiet compared to lily. hes just been out though and was hopping around fine :?

i hope i am worrying for nothing!

Sounds strange, your doing the right thing taking him to the vets :( Really hope hes ok, sounds like a course of Panacur would be a good idea :) xXx

Sounds strange, your doing the right thing taking him to the vets :( Really hope hes ok, sounds like a course of Panacur would be a good idea :) xXx

thanks hun,
thats all im hoping they'll give him....im so nervous, i dont want to go through another episode like we did with lils :(

Thanks guys :)

I'm worried it could be early signs of EC but I know he had the all clear to that before we adopted him so i really dont know :|

maybe an ear infection where his wobblieness is concerned.

Hope Paddy is ok hunni.... cant text you as yet again i hav no credit :oops::oops: if i havent heard from you i'll text you in the morning once ive been to the shop :D Sending lots of vibes xXx

Sorry Chloe havent been online much, due to working.

Hope you manage to sort Paddy out.

Let us know what they say xx

Back