• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a new toy!

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Mummy and Daddy went to woolworths yesterday, we don't know where that is but we're glad they went there cos they bought us a new toy! We tried it out today... it was great fun. Mummy took some videos of us playing with it and a picture of it to show you all

012-resized.jpg

that is fab you are sooo lucky. our woolworths have nothing left. hopefuly will get one from tesco when they get the summer toys out lol

So far I've only tried it with Smudge and Jasper, they appreciate being out (the other 6 tend to sit there looking miserable and don't play with any of the toys :roll: ) and they love new toys.

It was a big hit, well worth the £6 odd :D

we have that, but much to my ohs disgust, it is in the living room :D Bella goes and hides in it when she gets treats!!

I got one of them from Ebay in Summer for £8!

Lola thought it was OK but the cats loved it as it gets very warm when the sun shines on it in Summer!

Back